- What should I bring to class?
- A small towel and/or flag to wave, a bottle of water, and that Carnival spirit!
- What should I wear?
- Comfortable workout clothes and supportive sneakers. Be dressed to sweat and Wukkout!
- How long is the class?
- Unless otherwise noted, all Wukkout! classes are 55 minutes long.
- I'm a total beginner. Do I need to take any other classes to prepare for Wukkout!?
- No prior experience is necessary! We have people of all fitness levels in our classes and we encourage everyone to go at their own pace as they build up their endurance.
- Is this class for women only?
- No. This class is for both men and women.
- Do I need to know how to dance in order to participate?
- Absolutely not! Class is in a follow along format and we encourage you to find your own groove while wukking out! You'll be wining your waist and moving to the rhythm in no time.
- Is Wukkout! on ClassPass?
- Yes! Our class at MAC Gym Brooklyn is available on ClassPass. Details can be found here.
- Are you available for private classes?
- Yes! A special Wukkout! class can be arranged for your private or corporate event. Contact us here with any questions.
- I am interested in teaching Wukkout!® Is there a certification?
- Yes! Our next Wukkout!® Instructor Training will be held on September 23rd, 2018, in NYC. Click here for details or email us at email@example.com with any questions.
- Where can I learn more about Wukkout!?
Welcome, (First Name)!
Enter Member Area
(Message automatically replaces this text)